So glad I could help...

Obviously, I'm not the world's most normal person. So when I started to look how people found my blog, I was intrigued. Then amused.

So here I am, sharing some of your queries* for your viewing pleasure. I'm glad I could help you with your questions.

Google Images: Cat Pills

Google Search: Infectious Disease Lessons

Google Search: Lose Weight to Step on Scale

Google Search: Big Fat Loser

Google Search: Use of leeches to lose weight

Google Search: Best Anorexic

Google Search: Fat Acceptance

Google Search: Bulimia lose weight fast

Google Search: What kind of shirts should a girl with broad shoulders wear?

Google Search: Bad gas after laxative abuse

Google Search: Oily discharge from rectum

*The most common search was "ED Bites" but that's not all that funny.

posted under , |

4 comments:

Dreaming again said...

that last one ... almost made me spew my tea ....

Mary said...

Hee hee.. the favorite two I get on my blog are:

"truck stop gym"

and

"barium drink calories"

Anonymous said...

Yuck! "Oily discharge from rectum" and "Cat Pills"... hmmm.

Welcome Home Carrie! Hope your apartment is back to some decency?

ciao-

samsi77 said...

Carrie that is hilarious! Hope you are getting back into the swing of things, looking forward to seeing pictures! Please check out comment I made at: :http://combatlamaladie.wordpress.com/
Someone in need of a smooshy face award!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

ED Bites on Facebook!

ED Bites is on Twitter!

Search ED Bites

People's HealthBlogger Awards 2009
People's HealthBlogger Awards 2009 - Best 100 Winner!
Wellsphere

About Me

My photo
I'm a science writer, a jewelry design artist, a bookworm, a complete geek, and mom to a wonderful kitty. I am also recovering from a decade-plus battle with anorexia nervosa. I believe that complete recovery is possible, and that the first step along that path is full nutrition.

Drop me a line!

Have any questions or comments about this blog? Feel free to email me at carrie@edbites.com



nour·ish: (v); to sustain with food or nutriment; supply with what is necessary for life, health, and growth; to cherish, foster, keep alive; to strengthen, build up, or promote



Archives

Popular Posts

Followers


Recent Comments