Interview request: interoception

This is a bit of a science writer Hail Mary, but I figured I have nothing to lose!

Have any of you out there been tested for interoception/interoceptive skills and have an ED or body image issue? Do you know anyone who has? The test could have been an informal thing in a psychology class or whatever--it doesn't necessarily have to be in a research setting. It's for an article I'm working on, and I've done one great interview on yoga and body image, but I'm looking specifically for something about interoception.

If you fit this criteria or think you can help, please email me ASAP at carrie@edbites.com

Thanks so much!

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

ED Bites on Facebook!

ED Bites is on Twitter!

Search ED Bites

People's HealthBlogger Awards 2009
People's HealthBlogger Awards 2009 - Best 100 Winner!
Wellsphere

About Me

My photo
I'm a science writer, a jewelry design artist, a bookworm, a complete geek, and mom to a wonderful kitty. I am also recovering from a decade-plus battle with anorexia nervosa. I believe that complete recovery is possible, and that the first step along that path is full nutrition.

Drop me a line!

Have any questions or comments about this blog? Feel free to email me at carrie@edbites.com



nour·ish: (v); to sustain with food or nutriment; supply with what is necessary for life, health, and growth; to cherish, foster, keep alive; to strengthen, build up, or promote



Archives

Popular Posts

Followers


Recent Comments