Weekend preview

So I've completed my work requirements for the day, and now my friend and I are going camping for a few nights. There will be lots of smores and yarn and all that but I will also be completely without Internet for several days.

I know. I must be nuts.

Nonetheless, I think it will be fun and good for me to get away from things.

I dug up a few posts from my archives to keep you entertained while I am away. You should have your smorgasbord as usual on Sunday, assuming all goes according to plan.

Have a wonderful weekend!

posted under |


ex ana said...


Cammy said...

Woot for camping, that's awesome! I hope you have a great time!

Sensory Overload said...

Camping is HOME for me. I hope you ENJOY it all.

Take it all in.

Cheers to you!

Emily said...

Smores and yarn! Sounds like the best weekend ever! I'll look forward to hearing about it.


Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

ED Bites on Facebook!

ED Bites is on Twitter!

Search ED Bites

About Me

My photo
I'm a science writer, a jewelry design artist, a bookworm, a complete geek, and mom to a wonderful kitty. I am also recovering from a decade-plus battle with anorexia nervosa. I believe that complete recovery is possible, and that the first step along that path is full nutrition.

Drop me a line!

Have any questions or comments about this blog? Feel free to email me at carrie@edbites.com

nour·ish: (v); to sustain with food or nutriment; supply with what is necessary for life, health, and growth; to cherish, foster, keep alive; to strengthen, build up, or promote


Popular Posts


Recent Comments