I did it.

I bought the shoes. I got them for $54 on Amazon- the very last pair in my size.

I was going to have a more substantial post, but I was really busy all day and I am fading fast.

Thanks for the encouragement, ya'll. I will definitely post pics when my little lovelies arrive in the mail.

posted under |


Silly Girl said...

I am a shoe person. So congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Wow, $54 instead of $100. That's awesome! I had voted that you should buy the shoes anyway, but if I were "in your shoes" (hehe), I would be delighted that I had gotten them for such a bargain. Congratulations!

From Here to There. In Purple. said...

YES. definitely worth it. you wont regret it ;)

Cammy said...


Tiptoe said...

So glad you bought something for yourself that you really wanted. The shoes are cute, and you deserve them!

Kate said...

YAY! i've noticed that shoes are a great thing for days when you're feeling less than great about squeezing into a pair of jeans right out of the dryer, too!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

ED Bites on Facebook!

ED Bites is on Twitter!

Search ED Bites

About Me

My photo
I'm a science writer, a jewelry design artist, a bookworm, a complete geek, and mom to a wonderful kitty. I am also recovering from a decade-plus battle with anorexia nervosa. I believe that complete recovery is possible, and that the first step along that path is full nutrition.

Drop me a line!

Have any questions or comments about this blog? Feel free to email me at carrie@edbites.com

nour·ish: (v); to sustain with food or nutriment; supply with what is necessary for life, health, and growth; to cherish, foster, keep alive; to strengthen, build up, or promote


Popular Posts


Recent Comments