Calling all twins

I need your help, everyone, especially if you know a set of twins with anorexia nervosa. The insights of twins are needed in the upcoming textbook Opening the Door on Eating Disorders. From project editor June Alexander:


Twins who have suffered Anorexia Nervosa, or carers of twins who have suffered Anorexia Nervosa, are invited to share their experience in a new international textbook aimed at educating primary care health practitioners and carers. The book, co-authored by June Alexander and Professor Janet Treasure, will be published by Routledge (UK) in 2011. If you fit the above criteria, and are willing to share your story, please contact June who will arrange to collect your story via email, Skype or phone. Anonymity is assured unless specifically stated. Write to June Alexander at june@junealexander.com
For more details about June go to www.junealexander.com


If you have any questions, please feel free to contact myself (carrie@edbites.com) or June.

posted under |

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never commented before, but I follow two other blogs pistachiosandrainbows.blogspot.com/ and nourishingmornings.blogspot.com/. They are twins who are currently dealing with anorexia. I don't know them personally, but maybe if you contact them through their blog they might be willing to help. Just a thought!
Emma

Carrie Arnold said...

Emma,

Thanks! I will pass this along!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

ED Bites on Facebook!

ED Bites is on Twitter!

Search ED Bites

People's HealthBlogger Awards 2009
People's HealthBlogger Awards 2009 - Best 100 Winner!
Wellsphere

About Me

My photo
I'm a science writer, a jewelry design artist, a bookworm, a complete geek, and mom to a wonderful kitty. I am also recovering from a decade-plus battle with anorexia nervosa. I believe that complete recovery is possible, and that the first step along that path is full nutrition.

Drop me a line!

Have any questions or comments about this blog? Feel free to email me at carrie@edbites.com



nour·ish: (v); to sustain with food or nutriment; supply with what is necessary for life, health, and growth; to cherish, foster, keep alive; to strengthen, build up, or promote



Archives

Popular Posts

Followers


Recent Comments