Vote, vote, vote...

...like a little baby stoat!



Thanks to all of you wonderful readers out there, I am currently #7 in the People's HealthBlogger Award 2009. This is just a little reminder to keep those votes coming! Every last one is appreciated. Click on the "vote now" link below to work your magic. You do have to join Wellsphere, but they don't spam and it's super-easy.

Regardless of the outcome, I would totally vote for you all in the Best Readers contest. You rock!

posted under , |

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You have my vote, and i also forwarded your post to all my friends to vote for you too :) good luck. You deserve it!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

ED Bites on Facebook!

ED Bites is on Twitter!

Search ED Bites

People's HealthBlogger Awards 2009
People's HealthBlogger Awards 2009 - Best 100 Winner!
Wellsphere

About Me

My photo
I'm a science writer, a jewelry design artist, a bookworm, a complete geek, and mom to a wonderful kitty. I am also recovering from a decade-plus battle with anorexia nervosa. I believe that complete recovery is possible, and that the first step along that path is full nutrition.

Drop me a line!

Have any questions or comments about this blog? Feel free to email me at carrie@edbites.com



nour·ish: (v); to sustain with food or nutriment; supply with what is necessary for life, health, and growth; to cherish, foster, keep alive; to strengthen, build up, or promote



Archives

Popular Posts

Followers


Recent Comments