Home at last!

Sorry to have been out of contact for the last few days, but I was completely without internet. As the wi-fi on my laptop is broken (I haven't gotten it fixed in part because I just never got around to it and in part because I can focus on my writing much better when I don't have Firefox luring me out of the corner of my eye), I wasn't able to move into a Starbucks or similar facility, either.

Alas.

But I am home. My head hurts, I'm tired, I feel queasy, and I can hardly keep my eyes open, let along think straight, but I am home. Back to my sacrosanct habits and routines and things that are safe and familiar. Parts of my trip were fun, parts weren't, and some parts were more on the eye-opening side.

I will be updating the blog more tomorrow. Er, later today. After a good sleep, some ibuprofen, and a couple cups of coffee.

posted under |

3 comments:

hopeful mom said...

Glad you are safe home. Rest and recover.

We leave tomorrow morning for the two day drive out to retrieve my son who is being discharged on Thursday - a happy 4 day round trip!!

Fiona Marcella said...

hope you are feeling better soon. You don't think you have the dreaded oink flu do you?

Carrie Arnold said...

No, Marcella, I haven't been attacked by the coming aporkalypse. Just really really tired and cramped after 14 hours in the backseat of my parents' car. I'm fine today! ;)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

ED Bites on Facebook!

ED Bites is on Twitter!

Search ED Bites

People's HealthBlogger Awards 2009
People's HealthBlogger Awards 2009 - Best 100 Winner!
Wellsphere

About Me

My photo
I'm a science writer, a jewelry design artist, a bookworm, a complete geek, and mom to a wonderful kitty. I am also recovering from a decade-plus battle with anorexia nervosa. I believe that complete recovery is possible, and that the first step along that path is full nutrition.

Drop me a line!

Have any questions or comments about this blog? Feel free to email me at carrie@edbites.com



nour·ish: (v); to sustain with food or nutriment; supply with what is necessary for life, health, and growth; to cherish, foster, keep alive; to strengthen, build up, or promote



Archives

Popular Posts

Followers


Recent Comments