I've been thinking- I saw a little baby sleeping in one of those car seat carrier things and all I could think was how much I wanted one of those. For me. And some Hagrid-sized person to tote me around everywhere. It would be like fast-forwarding through all the commercials of life. Bored? Take a snooze. Stressed? Stuff a binkie in it.
There are many other things I'd want from Santa (though all things considered, the above would be quite a bit):
- a kind of wet food my cat actually liked that I could consistently find in the supermarket
- an unlimited gift card at a bead store
- a wood-burning stove
- either straight hair or curly hair, but not Cocker Spaniel hair
- a pet moose
- laundry that folded itself
- laundry that washed itself
- if not the above two, laundry I didn't have to pay to do
- no more spam. ever. never ever never.
- one of those instant hot water things on my kitchen faucet
- a cure for the common cold.
- a version of Cap'n Crunch that didn't leave the roof of your mouth shredded
- more hours in the day
- the ability to win more than one game of Spider Solitaire in a row
- a bike with a bell on it
There are the usual requests, like world peace and such, but the big dude already knows about those.
So that's my list. You have five months to work on it. Better get started!